Monday, February 7, 2011

Welcome Back...To Me!

Wow! I can’t believe that I haven’t posted on my blog in a year and a half! Oh, shame, shame, shame on me! Where does the time go? A day turns into a week, which rolls into a month, and speeds into a year, and BAM!...There you are, scratching your head with a blank stare as you think about the things you wanted to do but didn’t.

But, there’s a wonderful thing about this gift we call life, it’s called “a second chance!” And, if we’re lucky, we might even get two, three, or more (um, but let’s not push it!).

How many times have we said we were going to do something, only to let time pass by without fulfilling the commitment our promise? Whether we vow to lose weight, get more exercise, cut back on sweets, remove negative habits (and people) from our lives, or vow to save more money, it can be hard to stay on track. But again, it’s that thing called a second chance that saves us!

Okay, so this is my second chance at blogging and I’m going to make the most of it. If, like me, you’ve fallen off the wagon with something, just remember there’s a second chance for you, right around the corner!

Blessings,
Trice

No comments:

Post a Comment